There are many banking and consulting services that are extremely helpful in the case of investment and SMEs. Here, we take a brief look at HSBC, ING and Goldman Sachs. For the last decade, Mozes Victor Konig has been enthralled with all three and how they can help with operations of companies like MVK Ventures SARL.
HSBC has a vastly long and expansive history. Established in 1865, for the last century-and-a-half the financial services and banking corporation has been developing and offering professional services throughout the world. Today HSBC has over 40 million clients within 64 worldwide regions. Clients in this sense, span a huge spectrum including investors, conglomerates and individuals who are interested in building a personal savings plan.
An internationally-renowned bank, ING’s main focus is Europe. Offering services to nearly 40 million customers through close to 60,000 employees, the conglomerate guides institutions, individuals and large companies, helping them all stay one step ahead in their transactions. ING offers a variety of services including: investments, loans, mortgages, payments and savings. The company also offers higher end services to its Wholesale Banking including: tailor-made lending, customized corporate finance, solutions for debt and equity market solutions, treasury services and more. Overall, the firm’s main aim is to create the best possible customer experience and strives to improve this at all times.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. was established in…It offers many services including:
- advises firms (vis-à-vis buying and selling, capital raising, risk minimization),
- offers financing services (for governments, directing them on how best to finance their largescale work)
- engages in transaction for clients (having expert knowledge of key markets, bonds, stocks, etc.),
- support (advancing efficiency in markets, facilitating the goals of investors),
- managerial services (preserving and developing assets for institutions and individual clients),
- investment services (in so doing, in conjunction with their own capital investment, easing growth) and
- innovation (creation of new ideas and analysis driving new perspectives).
All three of these corporations make very good options for those seeking highly reputable investment and advisory firms.